Mr. Broussard has been in the energy industry for over eighteen years. He joined Gas Supply Consulting, Inc. in 2018. Mr. Broussard has diverse exposure to the natural gas sector and a comprehensive range of experiences with clients across the energy supply chain. He has in-depth knowledge covering project development/planning, feasibility studies, risk management, commercial negotations, and capital budgeting.
Select recent experiences that Anthony has been engaged in include:
- Provided analytical support for contract and financial structures for energy assets in the context of their commercial operations, financial covenants and prevailing market condition.
- Developed project economic models and provided market and risk analysis to project sponsors to qualify projects for capital funding. Provided internal benchmarks, industry metrics, and key financial analysis.
- Supported strategic planning for natural gas, LNG, crude oil, specialty chemicals, and power facilities development.
- Provided financial evaluation of project investment prospects involving review of documents for agreements(e.g. SPA, GSA, VPP, Technical), fuel contracts, power purchase agreements, and partnership arrangements.
- Produced business cases for investment projects/prospects and provided fairness opinions.
- Developed hydraulic flow simulation models for clients in support of preliminary facility design and operational requirements.
Mr. Broussard has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from Texas A&M University at College Station and an MBA with a concentration in Finance and Strategy from RIce University.