Mr. Sexton has been in the energy industry for over twenty five years and has been with Gas Supply Consulting, Inc. for more than 20 years. He joined the firm in 1994 as an Associate Consultant, progressed to the position of Vice President and has been President of the firm since December 2012. Mr. Sexton has a broad range of experiences with clients from all aspects of the natural gas industry.
While at GSC, a few tasks in which Tim has been engaged include:
· Support of natural gas distribution companies with ongoing planning and strategy;
· Supported clients in negotiations with third party pipelines ultimately leading to the development of more than 1,200 miles of large diameter interstate pipeline assets at an approximate cost of $10 billion.
· Support of LNG market participants to develop pipeline infrastructure plans and negotiate with pipelines to create the infrastructure required to deliver natural gas to LNG liquefaction sites.
· Support of industrial clients in negotiations with natural gas suppliers and service providers; development of bypass analyses and various regulatory and commercial assistance.
· Support fuel reliability subcommittee within an electric regional entity evaluating the energy infrastructure serving the region.
· Development of engineering hydraulic flow simulation models of various third party pipeline systems used in support of client evaluations and commercial negotiations;
· Provide regulatory support and served as a technical and/or commercial expert at various natural gas regulatory proceedings; provided written and oral expert testimony on the federal level at the FERC and on the state level at state public service commissions on behalf of various clients throughout the natural gas industry.
Mr. Sexton has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin and an MBA with a concentration in Finance from the University of Houston. Mr. Sexton is also a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas.